DONOT BELIEVE BUSINESS CHANNELS | Blog Brings Profit For You
  • Recover Lost Money Plan

    A number of traders have lost their money in the market due to wrong trading advice or wrong decisions and emotions. We keep on getting a number of requests for helping these traders recover their lost money. Thus, this was the genesis of Recover Lost Money Plan. We are proud to say that till date we have helped 1290 people recover their lost money. Recover Lost Money in Market

  • Our Most Successful Intraday Tip

    Jackpot tip, as the name suggests has the potential to make you a Millionaire as it is not the number of tips one trades; but it is the accuracy of a single tip which has the potential to make you a Millionaire. This tip is a value for money for all i.e whether one can see the trading terminal or not or is dealing through a broker on phone at BSE, NSE or in Future and Options segment.
    Click on Jackpot Sure Shot Tip to know more...

Subscribe to this blog

Subscribe to full feed RSS
What is Daily Market State???
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

DONOT BELIEVE BUSINESS CHANNELS

Posted By On 8/01/2007 11:06:00 PM Under
1.I have a personal experience that these business channels act more as a conduit for rich and famous rather than as a channel which distribtes unbiased reporting.

2.For eg CNBC has such a vast clientielle and still it ask for those analysts who have tainted reputation.These analysts at these business channels try to push their personal interests and holdings to gullible investors.

3.I remember buying a new TV a few years back just to watch these business channels and I now  just do not see these channels as these channels biases your opinion.

4.Have your own viewpoint and do not get into fights with your son for TV viewing. I used to fight earlier with my son to trade my CNBC for his cartoon network on our Television.

5.My lovely son I take the opportunity to apologise for all the times I made you weep, until I bought a new TV and ofcourse till this realisation dawned on me that these channels are basically selling their interests to us and stopped viewing them as I personally felt that what Uday of CNBC is saying is actually what analysts have fed words into his mouth and no personal opinions.

Most Read Content